Want to join the team?
If you’re passionate about exploring the Australian great outdoors and want to be a leader in your community, we’d love to get to know you.
BASE6 Ambassadors not only get to enjoy the latest in LED Lighting products, but also have a direct impact on the development of new products and features.
What does a Brand Ambassador do?
Brand Ambassadors are the face of BASE6 in their communities. As an ambassador, you will be expected to:
- Be an expert on all things BASE6 LED Lighting;
- Use and promote BASE6 products;
- Attend events and trade shows;
- Help with product development and testing;
- Provide feedback to BASE6 on products and services.
Why become a Brand Ambassador?
As a Brand Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get your hands on the latest products before they hit the market;
- Give input on product development and help create products that meet the needs of BASE6 customers;
- Attend events and trade shows around Australia;
- Generate excitement for BASE6 in your community.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for the BASE6 Brand Ambassador program, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Live in Australia;
- Have a valid driver’s license;
- Have access to a vehicle;
- Be willing to travel.
If you think you have what it takes to be a BASE6 Brand Ambassador, we want to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.