Its in the details.
Our Micro M2 Series work lights suit the most demanding environments. Offering uncompromised performance and energy efficiency, whilst being compact and easy to install, the M2 Series are perfect for applications where space is limited. Complete with a lightweight die-cast housing and polycarbonate lens and two wire installation, the M2 provides a high quality, low fuss solution to your lighting requirements. Do it once, do it right with the BASE6 Micro M2 Series work light.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Installation Made Easier – We supply a quick pigtail harness that can be wired into any application. The Scene reflector applies 120 Degree of pure spread beam making these little work light ideal for any application.
- Dust & Waterproof – Stealth Lightbars have been tested in laboratories to have be given IP69K certification from dust and water ingression.
- 5700 Kelvin Colour temperature, is a subtle white light reducing glare on road sign and less fatigue on your eyes.
- Is interference Free – It’s been discussed in depth that cheaper LED lights can cause a lot of radio interference. Thats why we stand behind our BASE6 range that are rated to CISPR25.
- Durability – The StealthW Series LED work lights, are finished with a specific DU PONT Coating thats been salt spray tested and UV Stable.
The M2 work light features an oversized heat sink for its size, ensuring maximum brightness and longevity. The micro form factor allows it to take on high-power input handling with ease while still having a compact design that will fit into any space!
The M2 series LED Work Light is the toughest, most durable work light you’ll ever need. Built with an indestructible GE Lexan lens and IP69K waterproof rating for protection against all sorts of abuse on site – even reverse voltage or thermal overloads!