Thank you for purchasing BASE6 products. We are proud to design, engineer, and manufacture high-quality lighting products for your use. While we take the utmost care in the manufacturing process, there may be instances where product failure occurs. Therefore, this policy outlines the warranties for our products and the process for returning non-conforming or defective products to BASE6, in accordance with the provisions and definitions of the Terms and Conditions for the Purchase of BASE6 Products. If you have any questions about our Warranty Policy, please contact us at (07) 3205 4355 or by email at [email protected].
WARRANTY BASE6 offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products, ensuring that they will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the exclusions, exceptions, and any other limitations outlined in this Warranty Policy.
Exclusions Certain products may be excluded from this Warranty Policy, and any related claims may be rejected in whole or in part, if BASE6 determines that there is evidence of any one or more of the following:
- Negligence, including improper installation and/or use
- Abuse, such as recklessness, exposure to excessive road hazards, or damage beyond the limits of normal wear and tear
- Unauthorized repair, including any repair, service, or modification not performed by BASE6
- Seal tampering, such as the removal of the bezel, removal of any bezel screws, or any other actions that compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal
- Damage to product packaging, which is not covered by this Warranty Policy
- Unauthorized transfer, such as theft, improper possession, or any other transfer of title, ownership, or possession without adequate proof of purchase or chain of title
Exceptions Certain products may have a shortened warranty period, as indicated on each product listing.
Services BASE6 does not offer warranties or assume liability for any charges incurred by a purchasing entity related to the installation, repair, or removal of products.
Transferability Any warranty provided under this Warranty Policy is non-transferable.
Modification This Warranty Policy may be subject to change without notice.
RETURNS Subject to this Warranty Policy, BASE6 may, at its discretion, issue RMA numbers for damaged products and determine the appropriate handling of claims. All products returned to BASE6 under this Warranty Policy must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Products shipped without an RMA number will not be considered returned under this Warranty Policy, and no credit or offset will be issued. BASE6 reserves the right to destroy, refurbish, or otherwise dispose of products returned without an RMA number without issuing credit. BASE6 may accept, accept in part, reject in part, or reject any portion of a claim. For any rejection, BASE6 will provide the reasons for the rejection and may give the purchasing entity an opportunity to correct any defects in the claim within a reasonable time. Any part of a claim that is rejected, in whole or in part, may be subject to additional fees and repair costs.
Before returning products, it is recommended that you complete the following troubleshooting steps for each product:
- Electrical troubleshooting: If your BASE6 product is not powering on, flickering, or only certain sections are working, there may be a power issue. This could be due to the lamp not receiving enough power from the battery. BASE6 lamps typically need at least nine (12) volts at the lamp connector to function properly. To ensure your BASE6 lamp is receiving enough power, check all harness/cable plugs, splices, and terminal connections to make sure they are firm and free of corrosion. Next, check
the ground connection. It should be connected to the negative battery terminal or the vehicle frame. If it is connected to the vehicle frame, the ground connection must be clean and free of paint or other coatings. Lastly, check the battery voltage to ensure it is at least 12 volts.
- Physical troubleshooting: If there is physical damage to your BASE6 product, such as broken or missing parts, this may be covered under the warranty. However, it is important to note that abuse, including damage beyond the limits of normal wear and tear, is not covered under the warranty. To determine if physical damage is covered under the warranty, inspect the product for any visible signs of damage and take note of any possible causes of the damage.
If you have completed the above troubleshooting steps and your BASE6 product is still not functioning properly, you may be eligible to return the product for repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty. To initiate a warranty claim, you will need to contact BASE6 at (07) 3205 4355 or [email protected] to request an RMA number. Please provide your proof of purchase and a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing with the product. BASE6 will review your claim and determine the appropriate course of action. If your claim is approved, you will be given instructions on how to return the product for repair or replacement. Please note that you will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with returning the product to BASE6.